STUDIOVINE LAUNCHES MONTHLY TWO DAY INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC COURSES.
Our course will cover how best to set up photoshop to maximise the power of your computer. After this you will be shown how each of the tools operate and how they affect the image you are working on.
This two-day course covers all major Photoshop features including compositing images, graphics and text, cropping & resizing images, making colour corrections to an image, understanding resolution, working with layers and preparing images for use in print and the web. We only allow 4 spaces per workshop as this gives you more one on one time with the trainer and a less intimidating group size.
• File formats
• The Interface
• Workspace and Panels
• Photoshop preferences
• Images dimensions, resolutions and modes
• Cropping & rotating artwork
• Changing Image dimensions and resolutions
• Working with Photoshop
• Creating a new document
• Tones and Colours
• Retouching Techniques
• Working with Layers
• Shapes and Text
• Saving and Exporting Files
• £250pp +VAT
• You need no previous experience to attend this course.
• Thrive Building, 25 The Crescent, Plymouth, PL1 3AD
• 3 Unity Street, Bristol, BS1 5HH
• Start: 10am - End: 2:30pm
• 30min break for lunch.
Materials and Equipment
• You own Laptop and charger (mouse recommended)
• Latest version of Photoshop CC Installed (Free Trial or Licensed)
• WiFi, Pens, Paper, Refreshments and Biscuits are supplied!
Please note: All courses are subject to numbers and will only run if sufficient numbers are achieved. Studiovine reserves the right to cancel a course if insufficient numbers are recruited.