Artworker Job Responsibilities
As an Artworker your be required to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
We’re looking for someone bright, flexible and ambitious enough to proactively and pragmatically produce great designs and improve UX design on existing sites. Our bespoke design and development offering is growing all the time and we expect the successful applicant to be engaged to a large extent in that rapidly expanding side of the business.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Produce assets for marketing purposes.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Working closely with the team as a whole to follow designs and artwork from their conception to final sign-off
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Creating visual concepts and retouching images to ensure they meet print and web standards, such as colour, typography and image libraries
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Artworker Skills & Qualifications
- Strong retouching and visualisation skills
- Ability to create visual concepts
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Collaborative skills
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
- Skills in archiving images and artwork
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well to deadlines
Reference ID: SV-AW-PL
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
Whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Please be assured we read every single application and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Got a project?
Want to get your project up and running or have any questions? Then give us a call or send an email.