Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
As a Business Development Manager your main task will be to establish and retain business growth opportunities. Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
Business Development Manager Job Duties
- Writing reports and analysing relevant business data
- Presenting findings to the team and executive members of staff
- Determining the reasons for profits and losses
- Assuming responsibility for the success or failure of strategic decisions
- Promoting a culture of growth through sales across the business
- Educating team members on best business practices and techniques for increasing effectiveness
- Finding new clients and promoting sales to them
- Identifying key accounts
- Fostering familiar relationships between clients and the business development team
- Following up on client leads
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business
- Selling products and services in person and over the phone
- Raising the company profile by attending expositions and seminars
- Suggesting new projects such as product development to tap into new markets
- Assisting with investment and financial decisions to benefit the company
- Being aware of market trends and competitors
- Complying with regulations and laws of business development
- Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications
Leadership, Education, Charisma, Sales, Communication, Finance, Marketing, Report Writing, Spreadsheets, Problem-Solving, Independence, Teamwork.
Reference ID: SV-BDM-BS
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
Whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Please be assured we read every single application and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Find Out More